Your Privacy is our Top Priority
We Collect Personal Information
We Require Your Knowledge And Consent
What Personal Information Is Collected
We collect personal information that you provide to us directly, such as by entering it into registration forms or uploading it to our websites. Also, information that arises from your activity on our websites or otherwise engaging with the services. Nonetheless, we will limit our collection of personal information to only that which is necessary for the purposes identified above. Therefore, we will not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent, or as required or permitted by law.
Information You Provide To Us
To illustrate, here is the type of personal information that we collect that you provide directly to us through:
- The services you use.
- Requests, questions or feedback you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise.
- Your uploads or posts to our services.
In addition, the personal information we collect directly from you varies depending on what services you use, and includes:
- Your name and contact information (email).
- Your areas of interest (ex: advertising, B2B).
- How you heard about TrudoUrbani.
- User-generated content and comments you may post.
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of our services.
Information We Collect Indirectly Through Automated Means
Website and Service Usage Information
When you use our websites and otherwise engage with our services, we will collect and analyze information about the following:
- Your usages such as your IP address, browser type, browser language, operating system, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs), referring and exit pages and URLs.
- The number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages.
- The date and time you used the services, error logs, the number of downloads.
- Email open rates clicked links and other similar information.
When you use our services, we and our service providers may automatically collect general location information. This may include an IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection from your computer or mobile device.
We use third-party service providers that provide analytics on your usage of our services, such as Google Analytics. For a description of how these third parties handle your information, including the cookies they may use, please refer to their privacy policies. Their policies may explain how to modify your privacy settings. For example, to prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
How We Use Your Information
We will only use your information to:
- Identify you and determine your eligibility for our services.
- Deliver the services you have requested.
- Help us better understand your interests and serve your needs, and to measure, analyze and improve the effectiveness of our services and marketing endeavours.
- Respond to your requests for information and to provide you with more effective and efficient customer service.
- Provide you with updates and information about our services.
- Contact you by email regarding third-party products and services and other subjects that we think may interest you. Of course, only if we have consent to contact you.
- Protect TrudoUrbani against error and fraud.
- Customize the advertising and content you see on our services.
- Secure our websites and resolve technical issues.
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations that apply to us.
Aggregated/Anonymized DataEqually important to collecting private information, we may aggregate or anonymize any information collected through our services to dissociate it from you or your device. We may use or share anonymized and aggregated information for any purpose including, without limitation, research and marketing purposes.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We and our service providers use the information collected through cookies and similar technologies for statistical analysis. This helps us make our websites and services more user-friendly, save you time, and offer you a more meaningful visit in the future. However, this is only possible if you allow us to understand and remember your browsing preferences.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site. They enable us to recognize your device, store your preferences and settings, and understand the web pages of the services you have visited. In so doing we aim at enhancing your user experience. This will allow us to:
- deliver and measure the effectiveness of content tailored to your interests,
- perform searches and analytics, and
- assist with security and administrative functions.
Thus, some cookies are placed in your browser cache. Nonetheless, you can change your settings so we can notify you when a cookie is set or updated or you can block cookies altogether. Please note that by blocking, disabling, or managing any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of our services.
Periodically, our sites may allow the use of third-party cookies or similar technologies to measure and improve the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. From time to time, we may share this information with a third party who uses it to serve you advertising relevant to your interests as you are browsing the internet. This type of advertising are “interest-based ads. Therefore, for this activity, TrudoUrbani and/or its agents may use the services of Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and their affiliated networks.
Disclosure of Information
There might be circumstances that we may have to share or disclose your information to:
- A third party who, in the reasonable judgment of TrudoUrbani, is seeking the information as an agent of the individual.
- If we hire a third party to supply, develop, enhance, market or provide any of our products or services.
- Third-party that we have engaged to perform functions on its behalf, which may involve storage or processing of personal information in other countries. This may mean that national security authorities of that jurisdiction may access that information to enforce the law.
- A public authority or another third party to protect the rights, property or personal safety of TrudoUrbani, its employees, affiliates, users or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, spam/malware prevention, and similar purposes.
- Third-party organization registered for TrudoUrbani “Do Not Mail Service” list. The purpose of this list is to reduce the number of personally addressed marketing offers you receive.
- Third-party, where you consent to such disclosure or disclosure, is required or permitted by law.
Moreover, as described above, we may share or disclose your information to third parties and service providers who have access to perform these services. However, as per their service agreements, they must not use your information for other purposes. TrudoUrbani will require third parties to provide a comparable level of protection while they process users’ personal information.
Employee Access to Personal Information
Only TrudoUrbani employees with a business “need-to-know”, or whose duties reasonably so require, are granted access to your personal information. Also, all TrudoUrbani employees with access to personal information are contractually required to respect the confidentiality of that information.
Furthermore, TrudoUrbani may disclose personal information about current or former employees in the following circumstances:
- For normal personnel and benefits administration of current employees, such as the initiation, management or termination of the employment.
- In the context of providing references regarding current or former employees in response to requests from prospective employers.
Your Rights And Choices – Canada
- Provide you with access or a copy of the personal information we have about you.
- Amend or update your personal information if it is out of date or incorrect.
- Revoke your consent for our continued use and disclosure of your personal information.
We will consider all requests and provide our response within the period stated by applicable law. However, please note that exemptions may apply to certain information requests in some circumstances.
Your Rights And Choices – California Residents
We comply with the California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law. This law permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year free of charge. This includes:
- information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, and
- the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year.
Therefore, if you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
In addition if you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with a Service, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
Your Rights And Choices – EEA or UK Residents
Requesting to Access or Amend Your Information
TrudoUrbani will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information upon request. We will also provide you with a copy of that information except where inappropriate. You may challenge the accurateness and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate. In providing an account of disclosure, we will provide a list of third parties to which it may have disclosed personal information about you.
In light of the intent of this Policy, we will provide you with your personal information in understandable form within a reasonable time and at minimal or no cost to you. To safeguard personal information, we may require that you to provide sufficient identification information. This will permit TrudoUrbani to account for the existence, use and disclosure of personal information, and to authorize such access. We will use any such information only for this purpose.
TrudoUrbani will promptly correct or complete any personal information found to be inaccurate or incomplete. We will note any unresolved differences as to accuracy or completeness. Where appropriate, we will transmit to third parties having access to the personal information in question any amended information or the existence of any unresolved differences.
In certain situations, TrudoUrbani may not provide access to all the personal information that we hold about you. For example:
- If doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, such as another individual.
- If it could, within reasonable reasons, threaten the life or security of another individual.
Also, TrudoUrbani may not provide access to information if:
- disclosure would reveal confidential commercial information,
- the information is protected by solicitor-client privilege,
- the information was generated in the course of a formal dispute resolution process, or
- if the information was collected about the investigation of a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the law.
Requesting to Withdraw Your Consent
You may withdraw your consent at any time to put a stop to any further collection, use or disclosure of your personal information. This includes an understanding that withdrawal of consent could prevent TrudoUrbani to provide you with a related product or service. You may contact TrudoUrbani for more information regarding the implications of withdrawing your consent.
However, there may be limited circumstances where we may need to retain some of your information after you have withdrawn consent. For example, a “Do not Mail Service” list of email addresses could be retained for individuals who have requested no further communication from us. Moreover, other laws may require that information be retained.
TrudoUrbani will update personal information about you as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined above or upon your request as noted above.
We will keep personal information only as long as it remains necessary or relevant for the identified purposes, or as required by law. This may apply when, for instance, personal information is used to decide on an individual. In this case, We will retain, for a reasonable period to allow for access by the individual, either the actual information or the rationale for making the decision. After this period we will destroy, erase or make such information anonymous.
Third-Party Links And Features
Equally important, we will delete personal information from children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. In addition, if we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us via our contact page.
How We Protect Your InformationTrudoUrbani will protect personal information through appropriate security measures. We will take action against such risks as loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction. For example, we protect the security of any access to our website by using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) web server certificates. These certificates offer secure communications by encrypting all data going to and from our websites. In summary, the nature of the security safeguards will vary depending on the sensitivity, amount, distribution and format of the information, and the method of storage.
Making a Complaint
Our Privacy Management Practices
- Identify the purposes for the collection and use of your information at or before the time it is collected.
- Obtain your valid, informed and meaningful consent.
- Limit the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
- Keep your personal information correct, complete and up to date as reasonable in the circumstances.
- Implement adequate security safeguards to protect your personal information.
- Implement a retention and destruction timetable for your personal information.
- Respond to your complaints, inquiries and requests to access your personal information.
- Implement incident-management protocols in the event of a breach.
- Conduct privacy risk assessments.
TrudoUrbani Consulting & Developments
615 Allard Boulevard SW
Last Updated: February 18, 2023